Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: PS2 Game Haul

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Walnutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Way back you may have heard of this game:
    Mister Mosquito

    Basily your a Mosquito, and you fly around different rooms sucking blood from a family.
    Simple and very fun.

    Course it's a Japanese port, so the vO are pretty lame, and this game reaks of Jap style(mother jumping to make dinner), but it's a fun game so far.

    Looking foward to the second one...if they bring it over seas and all.

    <font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ July 27, 2004 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Walnutter ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member (predator25)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2004
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i saw a screen of a chick in the bathtub.
    BITE TEH NIPPLE!
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Walnutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no nipple in the game....you pervert.

    You suck blood from Targets on the body. On the Boob level you suck right above the boob on the chest.

    But the next game, you can suck anywhere you please I hear [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sweet -- always wanted to try that game [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've had that game for a couple of years now. It's fun and wacky.

    But it gets really tough in the later levels. I think I got stuck in the dad level with the mosquito coil and the air conditioner.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Walnutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's the one I'm on right now.
    Hey Bung, how do you enter the character codes?

    I've tried, but nothing happens [img]confused.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    shit, that sounds fun.......in a lame kind of way.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Walnutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The game has it's share of problems, but nothing that bugs me, great game

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't remember...?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Sir_Realist's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2004
    Posts
    211
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wicked! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I played the shit out of the demo I had for that game. Never got around to renting it, but I did buy another game brought over from the same company, Mad Maestro. Really fun music type game, and I'm not really a fan of the genre...but this one is great.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •